While the students have been enjoying summer, you’ve been busy making sure improvements, additions, and even new buildings are completed and ready to open for a new academic year. The return of fall signals that it is time to go “back to the drawing board” and prioritize the next round of site improvement projects to enhance learning spaces for our next generation of leaders.
Your top priorities – safe, functional, affordable, and inspiring spaces.
As your civil engineering partner for creative and sustainable site improvements, Lamp Rynearson will help you capture these critical elements. With over 20 years of experience helping school districts, we’re the right professionals to inspect and evaluate:
- Parking lots, and plans for deliveries and buses
- Vehicular circulation – drop-off and pickup
- Drainage, stormwater management, and utility improvements
- New and redeveloped on-site athletic facilities
- Playgrounds, hard surface play areas, and recreation spaces
- Green spaces, landscape beds, and outdoor learning areas
- Parade walks and pedestrian spaces
- Site safety and security
Involve our energetic K-12 experts early as you identify your projects for the 2019 summer construction season.